How does population map work?
- We just visualize United Nations population data so that the user can understand it easily. Each country has its location on the map, and its population data is available from the UN.
- The total population of the world is calculated by adding up the populations of all countries.
- There are some countries whose population changes faster than others, so they appear more on the map than others.
- On the map, you will often see the flags of some countries appear at different locations. This represents changes in the population of that country that are occurring at the moment.
The 2022 Revision of World Population Prospects is the twenty-seventh edition of official United Nations population estimates and projections that have been prepared by the Population Division of the Department of Economic and Social Affairs of the United Nations Secretariat.
- The 2022 Revision of World Population Prospects (V.27 Edition) Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division.
- You can use UN Population Division Data Portal to Interactive access to global Data.
- The United Nations described their sources and how they continue to update the data United Nations Data Sources, Our team continues to work with the UN portal and keep our database synchronized with UN data.